Locally owned and operated, Community Resource Centres (CRCs) provide
a wide array of information and community-based services to local
people, businesses and visitors of regional Western Australia.
CRCs are committed to developing regional communities and connecting
the people of Western Australia. They provide training and education
programs, access to business facilities, and information on community
events and government services. At a CRC you can:
- access public computers and the internet
- photocopy, print and fax documents
- access videoconferencing facilities
- enhance your skills through training programs and courses
- access information on government services
- do a professional development course
- start your own business and receive business training and support
- enrol in a degree or course online
- download, edit and print digital photos and much more!